Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018

Crafty October

Hi crafty friends,

today I'm sharing the Elle's Studio October reveal
and I can tell you that Elle outdid herself this month.

There is not only the great kit and beautiful add-ons,
 but also a new From Sketch to Finish workshop you should't miss.

Let's start with the first layout I created. 
You might know that I tend to create layouts with circles.
When I saw the new digital files, I knew right away that I wanted 
to create a circle with lots of leafs cut from the new 6x6 paper stack.
And that is how my page turned out:





 
My second page is about pumpkin love. 
The patterned paper with the floral accents is so sweet,
so I used lots of pieces from this and built clusters 
ind orange, green and yellow.










As mentioned above, there is also a new From Sketch to Finish Class, 
whick makes creating super easy:




Check out the whole October reveal in Elle's shop and
get great discount the first days after the release.




Happy scrapping!
See you soon

Daniela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen