Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018

Exclusive January Kit from Elle's Studio and my first projects

Hi there,

it's that time of the month, yay, it's kitday at Elle's Studio. You can find all the new
products in the shop and there are also beautiful add-ons.

But first things first, here are two projects I created using the monthly kit and add-ons.

When I saw the January cut files I knew right away that I wanted to use them, so both of my pages have elements created with the help of my cameo.

This is the first one:


Three big hearts are the eyecatcher here and I like the bright colors that all of Elle's kits contain.

My second layout is really colorful :)



 I like the black and white pictures combined with these beautiful colors and will surely do some more pages.

 So here's what the January reveals look like.

The kit is available today, on the 10th, for $9.99 and then the price goes to $11.99 at midnight PST.

All products are exclusive and limited - once they are sold they are gone.

Take a look at the monthly kit:


I love the colors and since I'm a layout kind of girl I was totally crazy about the add-ons, there are so many different ones in January and they are perfect for scrapbookpages.

Guess what, there is this amazing XOXO 6x6 paper stack I just can't get enough of and then the Star chipboard stickers and Love You die cuts.... swoon. The perfect material for pictures of your loved ones.

Finally, there are the digital files, yes, yes, yes, there are cut files, which I plainly just had to use ;)





What do you think of the kit?

I hope you like the examples, thanks for stepping by!

XOXO 

Daniela

1 Kommentar: