Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2019

October Projects

Hi there,

fall is here and there are only
a few more days until Halloween, so I felt
like it was time to do another Halloween layout.

The new goodies from Elle's Studio contain 
so much cool Halloween stuff, so my page came
together quite easily.

I love all the Puffy Stickers.






For my second layout I focused on two colors: 
Yellow and turquoise. 
I love this color combo, especially in
combination with white embellishments.




Here are some pictures showing
all the October goodies:




Thanks so much for stopping by 
and have a great day!

Daniela

6 Kommentare:

  1. It appears as if some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?

    립카페

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This may be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Cheers!!

    안마

    AntwortenLöschen